COVID CARE, EXIT CARE, MEDICAL SERVICE & TREATMENT IN YOUR OWN HOME
There is only one place of comfort: HOME.
How Usec. Benny Antiporda won his fight with Covid-19
With jampacked hospitals no longer able to accommodate more Covid-19 patients, Antiporda sought the advice of Dr. Jonas del Rosario, spokesperson of the Philippine General Hospital, who recommended BDJ Homecare Services through Dr. Basilio Diego Jr.
SELECT COVID STAGE
Positive in Antigen / RT PCR test without any symptoms.
- Mild to Moderate
Fever, Sore throat, Diarrhea, Cold, Chills
- Moderate to Severe
Fever, Sore throat, Diarrhea, Cold, Chills, Shortness of Breathing, Fatigue, Loss of taste or smell, Body ache, Low oxygen saturation below 95.
- Post Covid
HOME COVID CARE TREATMENT
HOME EXIT CARE
- Cancer patients, in and out of hospital
- Chronically sick and severely debilitated individuals
- Sickly elderlies needing advance care
- Terminally ill and dying individuals
- Elderly and homebound patients who refuse to go to a hospital / medical center
HOME MEDICAL & TREATMENT CARE
Basic IV hydration
Short course IV antibiotics treatment
Blood work ups and ECG
Pigtail catheter management and care
PEG replacement procedures
Foley catheter insertion and care
Respiratory care and management
CENTERLIFECARE PHILOSOPHY OF CARING
CenterlifeCare believes that the kind of care we should give to our patient is not to treat them as patients but as loved ones who are sick. By basing our care on this philosophy we are able to deliver the kind of care that is appreciated not just by the patient but the patient family as well.
Not patient, not client but a sick loved one – the mindset of CARE each CenterlifeCare medical team and staff has.
- Mild to moderate
- Moderate to severe
- Post covid
MEDICAL EQUIPMENT RENTALS AND LEASE
- Supply of Big Oxygen Tank
- Hospital Bed
- IV Stand
- Suction Machine
- BIPAP Machine
- High Flow Machine
- Vital Signs Kit
– Pulse oximeter
– Pen Light
- Discomfort and Pain control thru the use of opioid drips
- Medical Team rotation and rounds at least once a day
- Supervised care and assistance with the dying
- Counseling and guidance with the family
- Passing at HOME
– Post mortem care
– Death Certificate Issuance